Thursday, April 26, 2018

Week 15 Summary Operation Get Fit No Excuses

Well, this week is time for me to do a measurement and weight checkin. It’s the end of Week 15 and I’m still going strong keeping up my plant based diet and exercise routine. Over the weeks, I’ve seen a steady progress of weight loss and my body slimming down. I’ve made sure not to check my weight and measurements constantly because I think that would have a negative impact on my progress.

One thing I did this past week is to finally go and buy clothes that fit. I was able to shop in the ‘normal’ sized section for the first time in over 20 years! It was an exciting and very cool moment for me. I have strived not to think about the physical changes as much as I have concentrated on the positive health changes I’ve experienced. I think one of the main factors that have kept me focused and on track is how much better I feel overall.

So, now to get down to business! Here are my current measurements and and weight as of this afternoon:

Weight 78.7 kg (173.5 lbs)
Hips 114.5 cm (45 inches)
Waist 86.5 cm (34 inches)
Bicep 35 cm (13.78 inches)
Thigh 62.2 cm (24.48 inches)

Below are my progress stats from the program I use to track my measurements:






If you have been following me over the past months, you know that I have problems with my blood sugar levels staying high because I have low blood sugar. I’ve had to add more complex carbs back into my diet in an effort to keep my sugar levels steady. I think that my exercising has changed my metabolism and now my body is compensating for less carbs. Other than this, my diet has not changed.

 I want to encourage you to continue on with your own health journey and don’t think about weight or clothes sizes. Keep your physical health as your number 1 motivation. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to write to me. Thanks for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment