Friday, April 13, 2018

Week 13 Summary of Operation Get Fit No Ecuses

Well, I have officially now passed into Week 14 of my Operation Get Fit No Excuses lifestyle change!

There isn’t a lot to report on for Week 13. I walked most mornings with Padrone and did my intense workout in the afternoon. Most days, I used different cardio and toning videos from online trainers to do my afternoon workouts so that my body got a variation of movements since I took long walks in the mornings.

One day I didn’t workout because I spent most of the day with Padrone at the hospital doing his followup appointments from when he was in the hospital in March. I’m happy to report his heart is good and he is improving overall with his continuing diet and exercise regimen.

Now that it’s getting warmer outside, I am going to be looking for more videos that can incorporate my outdoor walking with toning routines.  I will post the ones I find at I like to use. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

I’m excited to report that I am down from 91 kilos / 200 pounds to 80.3 kilos / 177 pounds! This was accomplished by hard work and a change in eating habits. I have not used any diet pills or gimmicks to get to this weight. I will do my monthly weigh in / measurements in about 2 weeks time.

Sorry I don’t have more to say, so that’s the end of this week’s blog.

Thank you all for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment